Træ Er Miljø – The Danish Wood Initiative
Træ Er Miljø is The Danish Wood Initiative. Træ Er Miljø translates into Wood creates Environment.
Our aim is to increase the use of wood products.
Træ Er Miljø represents the entire wood chain, from forest to final product:
- Association of Danish Woodworking and Furniture Industries
- Danish Environmental Protection Agency
- Danish Nature Agency
- Danish Forest Association
- Danish Sawmilling Industries Organisation
- Danish Timber Trade Federation
- Danish Timber Information
- Wood, Industry and Building Workers Union in Denmark
- Danish Timber & Building Merchants’ Trade Organisation
The website www.trae.dk aims to create awareness and knowledge of the environmental qualities of trees, whether they grow in forests or are used in industry, buildings and homes.
The website is in Danish and contains articles, links, specialist information, do-it-yourself tips and news on trees, forestry and the timber industry.
Træ Er Miljø is managed by a committee, consisting of members from the nine organisations.
If you would like to get in touch with us, you can send an e-mail to this address: email@example.com
Promotion material in English
The Danish Wood Initiative has made an animation and a leaflet. Both are translated into English.
|Promotion material in English|
3F - Brancheforeningen Danske Byggecentre - Dansk Skovforening - Dansk Træforening
Danske Træindustrier - Institut for Geovidenskab og Naturforvaltning - Miljøstyrelsen
Naturstyrelsen - Træ- og Møbelindustrien - Træinformation